Leaky pipes in your Graham home are sure to cause frustration and headaches. However, how can you tell if repair is best or replacement is the route to take? Westview Plumbing is here for all your leaky pipe needs, including quality repair work and replacements.
Whenever a home ages, the plumbing will undoubtedly have some leaks or clogging from time to time. These issues are all-natural wear and tear during the plumbing aging process. However, should the piping become old or brittle, or you see recurring issues, replacement might be wise as a long-term solution.
When To Repair Leaking Pipes
It is better to have our technicians repair your piping if:
- You encounter rare issues with clogging or leaks
- Your pipes are newer and installed within the last 20 years. Of course, this also depends on the use and materials.
Always keep track of the frequency of plumbing issues you experience. Any problems that recur regularly might be better for replacement service.
When To Replace Leaking Pipes
There are several situations where replacement is the smart option. This is especially true if you live in an older home or repair isn’t doing the job. We may recommend replacement if:
- Your pipes have lead components, which can lead to contamination and severe health concerns.
- You experience leaks or clogs regularly
- The pipes are fragile or over 50 years old
- The piping sees heavy usage
Why Hire Professionals?
Professional plumbers like our team at Westview Plumbing can assess your plumbing and troubleshoot any issues you are experiencing. We will go over whether or not you should repair or replace them. You can count on us for a fair, honest estimate and dependable work for all your plumbing needs.
Call Westview Plumbing at (206) 829-6360 for leaky pipe repair or replacement service in Graham.