So many of your appliances around your home are there to provide you with comfort and convenience. Sewer lines and drains, for instance, have the main roles of waste disposal – one less thing for you to have to deal with as a homeowner. However, to better the health and safety of your home’s plumbing and waste removal systems, you should schedule services for drainage & drain cleaning in Duvall.
Believe it or not, a clogged or dysfunctional sewer drain is a big risk to both your health and safety and the health and safety of the rest of your plumbing system. Most of the time, sewer drain issues are prevalent outside rather than inside, but the most noticeable signs include:
- Slow drainage of waste and water, especially in your bathroom and kitchen.
- Sulfur smells are coming from the drains in your home. It may be terrible in the basement.
- Gurgling sounds coming from the drains in your home.
- Standing puddles of unexplained water (which may smell bad) in your yard.
- Random patches of bright green, thriving grass in your yard. This may seem good, but it could mean a leak of excess water and waste in your sewer lines.
- There are obvious clogs in one or multiple drains throughout your home, but nothing works to unclog them.
The Worst-Case Scenario for Your Sewer Lines
One of the worst-case scenarios for your sewer drain and pipes is a collapse. This means that your entire plumbing and sewer systems are compromised. While rare, you can prevent this with regular inspections and preventative care of your sewer and plumbing infrastructures.
Call Westview Plumbing at (206) 829-6360 to learn more about annual inspections or services like drainage & drain cleaning in Duvall. Our plumbers are well-equipped, skilled experts in installations, inspections, replacements, and repairs of your plumbing and sewer lines.
FANTASTIC! Thank you for your service.